Tuesday, November 14, 2006


So, I've made Franklin a page, and he's started uploading - so check it out I've added him as a link there on the right! >>

(happy now?)

Hopefully he'll start adding images of what he's talking about - as I know he has them.

I still haven't quite decided what kind of content I'm putting here yet - but I think it's a good start if I post all the cute pics I have on my PC at the moment. I'm joking. Well, not exactly, I'm not going to do that all at once.

I was thinking I'd put poems here - or maybe fictional writings. I could do that over at my DeviantArt site - but I don't really like the way you put writing up there. Love it for keeping all my pictures though. It's awesome for that.

So I may do that - I may also add my thoughts on 'Garden State' and 'Lost in Translation' which I have seen for the first time recently (yeah - slow I know.)

Till then.

No comments: