Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's official



My friend Erandi is engaged. Yay! They're having a big 'go out and celebrate' this Saturday night - but I'll be at U2 which we've been waiting all year to go to. Actually we've been waiting since this time LAST year to go - cause one of the U2 family members got sick and they postponed the tour.

I'm going to another wedding Saturday for a long time friend Anna. I haven't met her man though - she's been in Europe for ages and I haven't seen her for about that long. Still it'll be a busy fun day I think.

In short - cause it won't let me post it - I really liked Garden State, more than I liked Lost in Translation. And I refuse to re-write my post. If you're interested in what I had to say frop me a note and I'll email it to you. I'm guessing no one will cause I wouldn't either.

No comments: