Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Noteable amusments

Tonight, Franklin had a "brain fart." It was so funny, I told him "I'm blogging this" and so here I am, true to my word.

So, "it was night (late at night)" and Franklin (F) and I are leaving my parent's house via the back door, the usual door. I have my bike and F has not, unusually. The motion detecting light is not switched on. It's dark. I head off (right) to get my bike. F heads off (left) to the gate.

He looks over at me and thinks, "it looks like C (that's me) is wearing a skirt, but no, she's not. Am I?" And then he glances down at his own legs just to check and thinks, "no, I'm not". Suddenly he catches himself thinking what is a perfectly ridiculous thought and loses his sanity.

He recovers enough to tell me the 'story' and we both laugh merrily up the hill all the way home.

The end.

No comments: