Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sad little mouse

Last night Franklin and I went to the Comedy Festival with some of my work colleagues and I laughed my head off at Jason Byrnes who was funny and rude and silly and had heat stroke.

This morning I took 5 running steps to catch the train and yanked my back out again and now I'm a miserable little being with major aches and pains in my back and four minutes of a painful work day left. The final trial is getting home, and waiting till 6:20 till I can see the chiropractor. I heart my chiropractor. Second to God she's my saviour.

I can't wait to have my aching bones cracked.

2 comments:

BaSiL said...

Make the noise! Make the noise! I live for the noise!

Aluguel de Computadores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.