Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Gluttony

So yesterday I covered jealousy - which in 'Seven Deadly Sins' language is Envy, and today boys-and-girls we're covering Gluttony.

Yes gluttony, and surprisingly enough we're turning the globe to a little continent called North America. Surprise!

Yesterday while browsing one of my usual haunts on the int0rweb, I found this recipe:



Baked Brie
"Brie wrapped in (puff) pastry and baked until it has thoroughly melted inside is one of the world's easiest yet tastiest appetizers. In this recipe the brie is topped with raspberry jam, surrounded with pastry and drizzled with maple syrup (and brown sugar- see link to recipe)."

Can be prepared in 30 minutes or less! Wow! Now, I don't know who thought of this originally but I'm amazed it could be classed 'appetizer' by any one, surely even a piece of this would satisfy most peoples whole fat/sugar RDI.

I know people (Franklin) who would probably eat this - but I can't even come at thinking about it - if I think about it too much I get ideas like 'people who eat this would probably add bacon to this recipe' *shudder*

No comments: