Wednesday, July 22, 2009

stickers and flowers

My brother brought a little present for my friend Amiriche with him from LA - a box of stickers designed by delia (moi!!) and I'm really happy with how they have turned out. As this is a blog and so supposed to be a little bit pat-myself-on-the-back natured, I am quietly chuffed with how my design and art is progressing - I'm getting better! w00t.

So I nabbed myself a pile of stickers:


Let me know if you want one, or where I should stick them around the place :)

Today I am (again) applying for jobs and hanging washing on the line. Wonderfully, I noticed my rosemary has flowered! I have had this plant for years - in several pots and in the ground even - it's a tough old thing which hasn't ever flowered... until now, and just one flower.

No comments: