Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dear Veronica Maine

Today my brother is getting married to BaSiL. I put on the dress I meant to wear this morning, post my own adjustments for not having the right sized rack compared to the size of my hips, and it is just too big. While this made me feel a bit chuffed for the weight I've lost, it leaves me in a small fix for something to wear ...

My options are:

1. Wear the dress I wore in San Fran for my other brother's wedding (current total of brothers married after today 2/3)

2. Celebrate my new job and splash out buying a new one last minute this morning while I play 'personal shopper' for the married brother.

I'm kinda not fussed. I'm determined to have an awesome fun day either way!

Good simple clean fun, running around gardens with most loved family and friends.

Speaking of celebrations and fun, I was at Nth Melbourne Library waiting for Franklin to finish work and I stumbled across this book:


Caused many a giggle and inspired a delightful spontaneous conversation with a nth melbournite mother which I thoughoughly enjoyed.

Check it out if you have a chance, especially the chapter on icing that looks like poop on a cake... Simple, not so clean fun.

No comments: