Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Space...

Today through a blog, linking to another blog etc. I found this picture.


*sigh* What a space. I LOVE the picture shelf, the white surfaces, the soft light and the sense of oodles of SPACE. Like Pip at Meet Me At Mikes, I too like to get into my comfy clothes (although harem pants are not my thing) when I get into making stuff. This space just softly radiates comfortable and makes me wanna go home and sew!

I also like that it could be the kind of space someone who keeps their fabrics in their linen closet (me) could have, but is not the sewing space in a cupboard extreme...


Actually, I have just spent over 15 minutes of work time looking at the lovely blog the above picture came from, and I don't want to stop. This blog is gorgeous, well written and just one of those blogs that is very difficult to stop looking at. You should all go look right now. I'm going to try and resist doing the same or I won't tick anything off my to do list today...

*sigh*

No comments: