Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To make you happy

Sometimes, when you've had that coffee you didn't need and you are needing an interesting job to do, rather than copy, paste, email, repeat you are grateful for a moment that encourages reflection, soothes your soul and inspires you to do better, to be greater, to expect more, to rest, to smile, to laugh and to hope.

The thing I love about the blogs, and feeds I follow is that each have the ability to take me out of myself and put me back together more peaceful, more happy.

Watch the below video, yes this kind of thing has been done a lot, but it improved my day so I'm sharing it.


let yourself feel. from Esteban Diácono on Vimeo.

2 comments:

delia said...

The other cool thing about this clip is that a fan made this, sent it to the artist who loved it and made it the official video clip for the track. Nice.

Dejin said...

Awesome.