Friday, June 24, 2011

Pin it up


I apologise to whoever inspired this idea but I cannot remember whose blog I saw it on.. however, it's a pretty neat idea. This is another person's example. Currently it's hanging in my kitchen :)




Finally a blog post! Sorry it's such a lame one, and with iPhone photos to go with it!

In other news, I have been offered ongoing employment at my current job, so it's 'another maternity leave contract comes good' for me - I think that's three now! I'm pretty happy to be staying, the security of not being on a contract is nice, although there's a part of me that liked the 'no obligations' side of it. I hope that it is helping Franklin feel good about stepping down to four days a week. I know I'll be jealous, like he was when I worked 4 days a week, but we'll get used to it I'm sure.

No comments: