Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holy Crap and Bias Binding

Please excuse my momentary freak-out, but I just had a bit of a realisation (you can say 'about time Zoë' if you want) but:

There is someone alive inside me right now...

so weird...


In other news, I am finally getting around to facing that I need to start making things. I will start with the gift idea I have had sitting on my shelves for AGES for a friend who is pregnant also. I think I have been procrastinating because it involves me making bias binding. And I really think it looks hard to do.

I have found some detailed instructions online however and have it in my mind to start tonight, or this weekend...

2 comments:

amiriche said...

Do you get to start making new things this weekend?

delia said...

Nope, completely didn't.