Friday, February 10, 2012

Time to have a party!

So, probably I've written down somewhere how awesome my family is. Being pregnant and so very tired this week, I'm feeling more than usually appreciative of just how lovely they are. I am truly blessed to have these people in my life. You should meet them - they're great people.

This week I have had the pleasure of posting out Baby Shower invitations designed, printed and cut to size by my youngest brother and BaSiL, who happens to be his lovely wife. It was extremely nice, and actually relaxing, to address and stamp envelopes for this party knowing that such lovely people are organising this afternoon tea on my behalf.



How cute are they!? SO cute. And the fact that they're in what I'm coming to see as 'his fonts' makes me giggle.

On top of that, this weekend two of my brothers are picking up furniture for the nursery for me while I attend the second of two birthing classes at the hospital.

I have ordered 'snaps' from the US (via eBay - my very first purchase!) to finish of this, the first of many bibs I plan to sew.

No comments: